TUITION AND FEES
Registration Fees are Non-Refundable and due upon the time of enrollment:
- 1 Dancer – $100 (due yearly and upon enrollment)
- Family Fee for 2 Dancers – $155 (due yearly and upon enrollment)
- Family Fee for 3 Dancers – $175 (due yearly and upon enrollment)
- Family Fee for 3 Dancers and up – $175 total (due yearly and upon enrollment)\
Tuition Fee and Policies:
- Monthly Tuition – Due on the 1st of every month.
- Late Fees – A late fee of $15 will be applied after the 10th of the month.
- Additional Late Fee – An additional late fee of $25 will be applied after the 20th of the month.
- Non-payment of Tuition – after one full month will result in the student being dropped from the class. Another enrollment fee will have to be paid in order to re-enroll.
- Billing statements WILL NOT be sent. Payments may be made online or during office hours at the studio. We accept credit/debit card, checks, or cash.
- Sibling Discount – You will receive a 10% discount off total tuition per sibling enrolled. In order to qualify for the sibling discount, dancers must be living in the same household and be listed under one account.
- AUTO PAYMENT – Accounts can be set up for Auto Pay through our online registration and payment system. This means your credit card will be charged on the 1st of every month for your balance owed. You MUST notify the office BEFORE THE 1st OF THE MONTH if you would like to cancel Auto Pay. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT COSTUME FEES WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY WITHDRAWN WHEN DUE.
- Returned Check – A $25 returned check fee will be applied to accounts
- REFUNDS – Refunds will not be given on Registration Fees, Costume Fees, Tuition, or Missed Classes. No Exceptions
Showcase Costume Fees
- Due November 1st
- Fees range from $55 to $85 per costume on a Big Costume Year and will be under $40 on an “Off Year”
Class Withdrawal Policy
If you wish to withdraw from classes, you MUST NOTIFY THE OFFICE BY EMAIL, WRITING, OR IN PERSON BEFORE THE 1st OF THE MONTH. Your account WILL continue to be charged for tuition until the office is notified of the withdrawal.
Spring Showcase Info and Fees
Participation in the Spring Showcase is not required but is encouraged! This performance provides dancers an opportunity to show off what they’ve learned throughout the school year in a professional show! Regular class attendance is extremely important in order for dancers to perform their best on stage! The Showcase will involve 2 or 3 days in May of technical rehearsals, dress rehearsal, and 2 Nights of shows at Julie Rogers Theater. A detailed Showcase packet will be distributed after Christmas that will provide all the necessary information regarding the Showcase.
- Showcase Costumes – Dancers will have a Spring Showcase costume for each style of dance they take. Costume Fees are due no later than November 1st. Prices range from $55 to $85 per costume on a Big Costume Year and under $40 on an “Off Year” Detailed pricing for each class/costume will be provided in September. Costume fees are non-refundable. PLEASE NOTE – YOUR ACCOUNT MUST HAVE A ZERO BALANCE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE COSTUMES.
- IMPORTANT NOTE – All Balances must be paid in full prior to the Spring Showcase in order for dancers to participate.
Studio/Lobby Etiquette & Picking Up/Dropping Off
- Students are to arrive between 5 and 10 minutes before class begins. Parents may not drop a student off earlier than 10 minutes before class. An authorized person should pick up their dancer within 5 minutes of the end of class. We are not responsible for dancers after class has ended. STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO WALK ACROSS THE PARKING LOT TO A WAITING CAR! For safety reasons, please come in and get your child. Also, students will not be allowed to wait at Orange Leaf or sit at the outdoor tables in front of Orange Leaf. Students MUST wait in the CDC lobby.
- No gum, food, or drinks permitted in the dance studios with the exception of bottled water. Proper dance attire must be worn at all times along with the correct dance shoes. (See Dress Code)
- A student that misbehaves during class will be asked to sit out. If misbehavior continues, a parent will be called and the student will be asked to leave the classroom. We have a NO TOLERANCE rule for physical abuse or bullying!
LOBBY ETIQUETTE: Anybody that is waiting in the lobby should keep noise to a minimum as not to disturb classes that are in progress. Siblings of students MAY NOT be left unattended in the lobby, and are expected to sit and wait quietly with a parent or guardian. Please respect our studio by refraining from gossiping, foul language, or rowdy behavior.
All classes are closed to viewing so that teachers and students can maintain their focus without distraction. There is a small viewing window to our smaller studio. Please respect the teacher and students in class by not tapping on the window or attempting to get your dancer’s attention through the viewing window. Parent Observation days are held twice during the season. We encourage parents or guardians to observe their dancers’ classes on these days.
Please note that the majority of information relayed is through email. It is VERY IMPORTANT that we have an email address on file for each family and that you check your email frequently. Information will also be posted at the studio. Reminders and notes will occasionally be sent home with students.
City Dance Center DOES NOT follow the BISD calendar. Studio closings will be posted at CDC and you will be notified through email, newsletters, and studio postings.