TUITION AND FEES
Registration Fees are Non-Refundable and due upon the time of enrollment:
- 1 Dancer – $100 (due yearly and upon enrollment)
- Family Fee for 2 Dancers – $155 (due yearly and upon enrollment)
- Family Fee for 3 Dancers – $175 (due yearly and upon enrollment)
- Family Fee for 3 Dancers and up – $175 total (due yearly and upon enrollment)
Tuition Fee and Policies:
- Monthly Tuition – Due on the 1st of every month.
- Late Fees – A late fee of $15 will be applied after the 10th of the month.
- Additional Late Fee – An additional late fee of $25 will be applied after the 20th of the month.
- Non-payment of Tuition – after one full month will result in the student being dropped from the class. Another enrollment fee will have to be paid in order to re-enroll.
- Billing statements WILL NOT be sent. Payments may be made online or during office hours at the studio. We accept credit/debit card, checks, or cash.
- Sibling Discount – First dancers pays full tuition. You will receive a 10% discount off total tuition per sibling enrolled after first dancer. In order to qualify for the sibling discount, dancers must be living in the same household and be listed under one account.
Showcase Costume Fees
- Due November 1st
- Costume Payments must be received in full no later than November 1st in order for a Showcase Costume to be ordered
- Accounts can be set up for Auto Pay through our online registration and payment system. This means your credit card will be charged on the 1st of every month for your balance owed. You MUST notify the office BEFORE THE 1st OF THE MONTH if you would like to cancel Auto Pay. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT COSTUME FEES WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY WITHDRAWN WHEN DUE.
Returned Check Fee
- A $25 returned check fee will be applied to accounts
- No Refunds on: Registration Fees, Costume Fees, Tuition, or Missed Classes
Spring Showcase Info and Fees
Participation in the Spring Showcase is not required but is encouraged! This performance provides dancers an opportunity to show off what they’ve learned throughout the school year in a professional show! Regular class attendance is extremely important in order for dancers to perform their best on stage! The Showcase will involve 2 days of tech rehearsals, 1 dress rehearsal, and 2 Nights of shows at Julie Rogers Theater. A detailed Showcase packet will be distributed after Christmas that will provide all the necessary information regarding the Showcase.
- Showcase Costumes – Dancers will have a Spring Showcase costume for each style of dance they take. Costume Fees are due no later than November 1st. Detailed pricing for each class/costume will be provided. Costume fees are non-refundable. PLEASE NOTE – YOUR ACCOUNT MUST BE IN GOOD STANDING IN ORDER TO RECEIVE COSTUMES IN MARCH.
- IMPORTANT NOTE – All Balances must be paid in full prior to the Spring Showcase in order for dancers to participate.
Class Withdrawal Policy
- If you wish to withdraw from classes, you MUST NOTIFY THE OFFICE BY EMAIL, WRITING, OR IN PERSON BEFORE THE 1st OF THE MONTH. Your account WILL continue to be charged for tuition until the office is notified of the withdrawal
Dropping Off / Picking Up
- General: Dancers should arrive for class between 5 and 10 minutes before start time. Dancers may not be dropped off and left unattended in the lobby. Please wait with your dancer until the instructor comes and gets them for class.
- Pick Up at 1410 Cornerstone Ct.: You may park and come in OR pick up in our drive through area. Please remember, the drive through pick up is one lane only and NO PARKING is allowed in the drive through. Please pull through and come back around if your dancer is not ready.
- NOTE – DANCERS MUST BE PICKED UP AFTER CLASS ON TIME. CITY DANCE CENTER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DANCERS AFTER CLASS HAS ENDED.
- No gum, food, or drinks permitted in the dance studios with the exception of bottled water. Proper dance attire must be worn at all times along with the correct dance shoes. (See Dress Code)
- A student that misbehaves during class will be asked to sit out. If misbehavior continues, a parent will be called and the student will be asked to leave the classroom. We have a NO TOLERANCE rule for physical abuse or bullying!
- LOBBY ETIQUETTE: Anybody that is waiting in the lobby should keep noise to a minimum as not to disturb classes that are in progress. Siblings of students MAY NOT be left unattended in the lobby, and are expected to sit and wait quietly with a parent or guardian. Please respect our studio by refraining from gossiping, foul language, or rowdy behavior.
- All classes are closed to viewing so that teachers and students can maintain their focus without distraction. There are viewing windows for both Studio A and B at our Cornerstone location and VIEWING WINDOWS WILL BE OPEN THE 1ST FULL WEEK OF EACH MONTH. Please respect the teacher and students in class by not tapping on the window or attempting to get your dancer’s attention through the viewing window. Parent Observation days are held twice during the season. We encourage parents or guardians to observe their dancers’ classes on these days.
- Please note that the majority of information relayed is through email. It is VERY IMPORTANT that we have an email address on file for each family and that you check your email frequently. Information will also be posted at the studio. Reminders and notes will occasionally be sent home with students.
- City Dance Center DOES NOT follow the BISD calendar. PLEASE REFER TO THE HOLIDAYS AND IMPORTANT DATES DOCUMENT THAT WILL BE LOCATED IN YOUR WELCOME PACKET. We will also send out reminders throughout the season. Please make sure the studio has a valid email address on file for your family.