TUITION & FEES
- For one flat fee, dancers may take as many classes offered in their age group / level for the 3 week session! This is a perfect session for brand new students, dancers that want to try a new class, or dancers that want to continue to improve and work on skills and technique.
- NO REGISTRATION FEES AND SIBLING DISCOUNTS APPLY!
- Sibling Discount :First dancer pays full tuition. Take 10% off total tuition for each sibling enrolled. Siblings must be listed under the same Family account.
ACROBAT CLASSES NOTE: Acro class level is based solely on current skill level of the dancer. You will notice for each age group starting at 5 years old that Acrobats in offered in 3 Levels. Please choose only 1 Acro level for your dancer according to his or her current skill level. Instructors reserve the right to adjust dancers’ Acro levels as needed.
- BEGINNER ACRO: This class is for ages 5 years and up. No experience needed. Students will learn basic acro skills in the class including: Cartwheels, Backbends, Strength and Flexibility exercises.
- INTERMEDIATE ACRO: Ages 5 years and up – Students MUST have the following required skills: Unassisted standing backbend, Strong Cartwheel, Running Cartwheel
- ADVANCED ACRO: Ages 5 years and up – Students MUST have the following required skills: UnassistedFront and/or Back Walkover, UnassistedStanding Backbend, Strong Cartwheel, Running Cartwheel
|Ages||Class Offerings + Session Fee|
|2.5 – 3yrs and 3 – 4yrs*||$75.00|
|5 – 8yr||$110.00|
|7 – 12yr||$150.00|
|9 – Teen||$150.00|
* – PLEASE NOTE: Pre-Ballet / Acro+ Pre-Ballet / Tapare offered for 3 and 4 year olds only, however, if you have a dancer that is not yet 3, but will turn 3by September 30th, this is a great time to try out these combo classes. Also, 4 year olds are more than welcome to take the Creative Mvmt / Acro class